Please contact us 30 minutes before arrival – Łukasz tel. 662 079 078 or Adriana 662 079 078
We want to ensure you have a peaceful rest – please adhere to the following rules:
1. The apartments are rented per night by tenants hereinafter referred to as “Guests”.
2. The hotel night starts at 15:00 and ends at 10:00 the next day. If the Guest does not specify the length of stay when renting the apartment, it will be assumed it is one night.
3. The wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported by phone. 662 079 078 until 10:00 on the day of the expiry of the apartment rental period. The owners will take into account the guests’ willingness to extend the stay if possible and if there are free apartment available.
4. Remaining in the apartment after 10:00 will be considered an extension of stay for another night.
5. The guest must not make the cottage available to any other person, also during the rental period.
6. Persons who are not guests are not allowed on the premises. The number of persons staying in the property cannot be greater than that specified in the reservation.
The owner of the property does not consent to the organisation of parties, visits, events, training sessions, company and social meetings.
In the event of a clear breach of this provision of the House Rules, we reserve the right not to refund the deposit or payment for the stay.
7. We may refuse to accept a guest who during the previous stay grossly violated these rules by causing damage to the property of the hotel or guests, or personal injury to guests, employees or any other persons.
8. We provide services in accordance with our category. In the event of any reservations regarding the quality of the services, a guest is requested to call 662 079 078.
9. The hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage of money, securities, vehicles, valuables, other things and valuable items or items of scientific or artistic value.
10. The night quiet time is from 22:00 to 7:00 and during this time persons using the services are obliged to behave in such a way as not to disturb the peace of other guests.
11. Due to fire safety regulations, it is forbidden to use in the apartment heaters, irons or other electrical devices which are not part of the cottage’s equipment. The above does not apply to chargers and power supplies for audio and video devices as well as computers. A guest is not allowed to throw cigarette butts or used matches into the waste bin, bring or store flammable or caustic materials, or materials forming bad odours, smoke cigarettes in the apartment and any other rooms.
12. Before leaving the apartment or going to sleep, the guest should close the water taps, windows or fix them in order to protect them against damage in the event of a storm or other atmospheric phenomena, turn off all the electrically-powered devices.
13. The guest will be fully financially responsible for any kind of damage or destruction to the equipment and technical devices, caused by his/her fault.
14. In the case of violation of the provisions of these regulations, we may refuse to continue providing services to the person found guilty of the violation. Such person will be obliged to immediately comply with the requests of the staff, in particular to pay for the damage or destruction and to leave the premises.
15. Personal belongings left in the apartment by the departing guest will be sent at his expense to the address indicated. In the absence of any instructions, the items will be in our custody for 3 months.
16. The payment for the stay takes place on the day of arrival. We do not refund the amounts paid towards the reserved period of stay.
17. We reserve the right to confiscate the deposit in one the following cases:
– violation of the house rules
– bringing additional persons onto the premises
– police intervention through the fault of the guest
– property damage
– leaving the apartment on the day of check-out after 10.00